Mad Karate Man Mad Karate Man

All around bad

This game takes way to long to do anything. I did not find it fun.
Increase the amount of points earned or weaken the briefcase.
I could not get above 50 powerpoints.

Bloons Super Monkey Bloons Super Monkey

No replay value

The game is a great concept, my suggestion would be to allow continues. After I played for the first half hour and losing due to the laser being a weaker form compared to the quad darts I was quite aggravated.

The game requires some minor tweakage.

Tetraform Tetraform

Too slow

I really want to play this game but its slow pace drives me insane.

Graphics are very well done, sounds are great, and the concept is amazing.
I would prefer to play with the camera locked and the enemies smaller as the camera movement makes it quite frustrating.

A side note: A few times I played enemy ships came towards my planet in such a way that attempting to collide them into each other made them collide with my little earth!

I look forward to a sequel!

Pac vs Alien Pac vs Alien

Sloppy

The collision detection seemed a bit off on too many of the games, that combined with the pop up to your website after every game that I kept clicking due to the fact that several of the games require you to click and sometimes click a lot and fast frustrated me to no end.

The concept is pretty rad, however, the music became tiring after so long.

Meeblings 2 Meeblings 2

Good concept needs work

I had to figure out how to do most of the game myself as the instructions weren't very specific. Good game except I feel the puzzles were rushed, some are more timing than thinking and for me not having a mouse makes this game slightly unplayable.

Super Mario Defence Super Mario Defence

Good idea, no fun.

The game is a constant struggle to keep up with upgrades and new towers. You do not generate enough money from the start to make me want to stay involved with the game. Though the concept it very good.

Days 2 Die Days 2 Die

Glitch

I could not shoot, mouse click had no effect. I tried a USB mouse, no effect. The game looks very nice, but I can't seem to play it.

stickBrix stickBrix

Nonsense

The combo score announcement blinded me and I died, this is an awesome game idea I'd like to play this with more altitude and less speed/colors

Tree Troopers Tree Troopers

Really into it.

I got really into it and enjoyed it until I noticed the enemy full heals himself, once the enemy factory's HP went back to full I X'ed it out.

Basically Im saying that if you are faster and smarter than the enemy than it should die. If you insist on having the enemy heal itself then give a difficulty option.

Deadpile Rampage Deadpile Rampage

Redundant

I've gotten 9.2 meters and it just got overdone. It takes waaay to long to build the pile

All I do is flamethrow the sides and jump in the middle, if cheats were easier to obtain Id play it more. But until someone posts them or the game is built up Im done.